👻 Halloween offer: Buy 1 HeavyM license, get 5 scary video loops, for free.

Connecting video mapping lovers

Meet users, discuss and share your ideas!

Heavy M License Issue

2 Answers, Last answer 27th September 2020 at 10 h 16 min

author picture
I loved the trial, so with the sale I bought the 1 year subscription. After purchasing it, I did not receive a key with my receipt (in any of my email folders) and instead get the error "no license version found with this email", despite trying to recover the key I never received through the website. Am I missing something or is there a delay on the weekend for being able to activate the license?
Report 0 | 0
2 Comments
Sort by: Oldest Best
author picture
Hey there, I had the same issue except that I did previously own HeavyM (Original version) Email support and they will provide you with a product key to HeavyM (original) until the new HeavyM2 is released. As far as the actual release for heavyM 2, the beta version is currently out, however only for windows users. As far as I am aware HeavyM 2 was supposed to be released by the end of this month (September). At least that is what I was told/ read through the website. However it doesn't look like that is the case as they have not mentioned HeavyM2 on ANY of their social media profiles.....soo as for the actual release date..I don't think anybody really knows.
Report 0 | 0
author picture
Hey there, I had the same issue except that I did previously own HeavyM (Original version) Email support and they will provide you with a product key to HeavyM (original) until the new HeavyM2 is released. As far as the actual release for heavyM 2, the beta version is currently out, however only for windows users. As far as I am aware HeavyM 2 was supposed to be released by the end of this month (September). At least that is what I was told/ read through the website. However it doesn't look like that is the case as they have not mentioned HeavyM2 on ANY of their social media profiles.....soo as for the actual release date..I don't think anybody really knows.
Report 0 | 0

You need to be connected with an account to create a topic. |Register

Back to topics

The HeavyM community is also on Facebook!

last active topics in the HeavyM forum

cherche expert heavyM pour presta 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Syphon input not showing 2 Months ago Need a merge option 7 Months ago Video Players slow on MacBook Pro 7 Months ago Projector set up question 7 Months ago