👻 Halloween offer: Buy 1 HeavyM license, get 5 scary video loops, for free.

Connecting video mapping lovers

Meet users, discuss and share your ideas!

No full screen on the beamer

3 Answers, Last answer 1st May 2020 at 21 h 05 min

author picture
Hi I have changed my laptop. When I select on Projection the fullscreen 1 (Beamer) there is still shown the task part down on the bottom. I´ve used diffent Projektion modi an with Powerpoint it still works fine, but not with heavy m graphikcard is NVIDIA Geforce. Thanks for helping
Report 0 | 0
3 Comments
Sort by: Oldest Best
author picture
Hello can you check if HeavyM is well running on your nvidia graphic card, you can follow this tutorial : https://heavym.net/blog/en/tutorials/installation-and-configuration/using-the-3d-graphics-card/
Report 0 | 0
author picture
Hi About Corona I had not so much time to send an answer. I have mad all the steps in the tutorial, but it does not make a change in the display. In the GPU apears the Heavy m and the heavy m Projekt exe. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M in my laptop and in the manager it shows a Intel HD Graphics 4600 I have chanched the drive. No change. Realy sad, I wont to beam on my house "Hope" in time of corona. Can someone help me?
Report 0 | 0
author picture
Sorry I have fogotton: On the beamer I still see a little part of the Heavy presentation, like i had moved a powerpoint presentation from the laptop display to the second Display (the beamer) and stoped on the half way
Report 0 | 0

You need to be connected with an account to create a topic. |Register

Back to topics

The HeavyM community is also on Facebook!

last active topics in the HeavyM forum

cherche expert heavyM pour presta 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Syphon input not showing 2 Months ago Need a merge option 7 Months ago Video Players slow on MacBook Pro 7 Months ago Projector set up question 7 Months ago